Private beach with entree fee and limited access
Private luxury resort
Private, Entree fee, Luxury
- Beach type Sand
- Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00
- Entrance fee Fl. 90.00
- Entrance note Excludes access to swimming pool
How do I get a Baoase day pass?
Baoase is a private resort, but can be accessed by non-hotel quests through their day passes.
- Use of: a sun lounger, large beach towel, a bottle of sparkling or still water, a fruit snack, a beach bite and free usage of beach cots, hammocks, kayaks and snorkel gear.
- Food & Beverage credit of $25 per person to be spend on the same day in the Baoase Culinary Beach Restaurant.
- Use of swimming pool (only for hotel guests)
Make a reservation
Reservations for beach passes are mandatory and can be made via email at [email protected]
How much does a Baoase day pass cost?
The Baoase day pass costs USD 50,- (about Nafl. 90,-). In return you get $25,- credit to spend at Baoase Culinary Beach Restaurant.
Can I use the pool at Avila?
Unfortunately, the pool is only accessible for hotel guests. Bummer!